After you have identified a new Patient Self Test candidate, we work with you
or your patient to:
- First, verify their insurance coverage and eligibility for reimbursement.
- Then, after you and your patient decide PT/INR Self Testing is the right
decision, we provide them with the small, convenient and reliable PT/INR device
and supplies (test strips and lancets) to perform tests and report results.
- After the device and supplies are shipped to the patient we train your patients
in their own home, on how to use the same PT/INR testing devices you use in
your office; or your practice may perform the training at your office.
- At this point your patient is ready to test at home at the frequency you
- mdINR continues to collect, document and report the test results back to
you according to your instructions. Individual patient and/or clinical panic
values may be pre-established.
||The physician identifies a new PT/INR Patient Self Testing
patient and completes the
physician order form.
||An mdINR representative works with the
physician or the patient directly (depending on your preference) to complete
patient order form.
Once both forms are complete, we verify patient coverage and eligibility.
Then we communicate our findings of your patient's coverage to both you
and the patient. If you and your patient mutually decide to move forward
with mdINR PT/INR Home Monitoring, we ship the testing device and supplies
directly to the patient.
After the device and supplies are shipped to the patient, we train your
patients in their own home on how to use the same PT/INR testing devices
you use in your office; or your practice may perform the training at your
||At this point, your patient is ready to
test at home with the frequency you prescribed.